Ski Beat was founded and is still run by people who came out to France to “do a season” and then never went back! We provide quality ski holidays with good standard chalets in the high altitude snow-sure resorts of Meribel, Val d'Isère, Val Thorens, Arcs 1950, Plan Peisey, La Plagne, La Rosière and La Tania. Many of our staff (and indeed many guests) return year after year thanks to our friendly ethos and excellent staff package. The work is tough, but great fun and really rewarding both professionally and personally. At Ski Beat we treat you as an individual, not just another seasonaire passing through. You will meet all of the Senior Management Team who will help to make your season as enjoyable as possible by supporting you in your job role.
What makes your company different from the competition?
We work hard to ensure our new recruits are a good fit for us but also that we’re a good fit for them. We hold ourselves to a very high standard in terms of customer experience, innovative thinking and business performance.
We’re looking for people who can keep up with the pace and who want... to make a difference. We’re a small team, so there’s no room for coasting along. We’re friendly, happy and, most importantly, we work hard. We’re not afraid to get our hands dirty, and we’re all extremely passionate about our brand and being the best.
How many people do you employ or train each year?
Ski Beat employs around 100 seasonal staff each winter - from Resort Managers and Reps, to Chalet Hosts and Resort Support.
Why are you a good company to work for or train with?
For the right candidates, we offer an exceptional working experience including:
- Competitive salary (with holiday pay and bonus) paid monthly into UK bank account.
- Good quality living accommodation and meals.
- Travel from the UK or Ireland to and from resort.
- Ski or board hire, full area season lift pass, ski lessons where available, comprehensive insurance and Columbia uniform.
- Two weeks pre-season training plus exceptional ongoing support from Resort Managers, our local French team and Dublin HQ.
- The freedom to apply your skills and experience with a high level of autonomy.