Ocean Elements is a medium sized tour operator, specialising in summer beach activity holidays across 4 beautiful resorts in Greece, Vassiliki, Porto Heli, Horto Pelion and Kos. We have 4 dedicated beach centres for Sailing and Windsurfing, hosting between 50 and 100 guests which allows us to provide a personal service to our guests and a small team environment for our staff.
What makes your company different from the competition?
Here at Ocean Elements we like to stay active all year round, once our winter program finishes, we don our bathing suits and head out to Greece for sun, sea and a whole heap of water sports and land-based activities.
We are looking for active people who are in their element by the beach and ocean. Whether delivering excellent customer service and food to fuel all those activities, providing top-class tuition on the ocean or ensuring children have a holiday of a lifetime; we have job roles that suit all experiences and qualifications.
We’re in our element in the summer, are you?
How many people do you employ or train each year?
We employ up to 500 overseas, seasonal staff, in addition to a permanent head office team, working all year round to deliver the best product for our clients and support for our employees.
Why are you a good company to work for or train with?
Our Ocean Elements programme offers staff:
- Comprehensive Work package
- Dedicated centres specialising in watersports
- Use of all centre equipment from leading brands
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Further instructor courses
- Supplier Discounts with brands such as Tushingham and Redpaddle Co.
- Year round employment opportunities with our Alpine Elements programme