New Reflexions are a childcare organisation supporting young people who require a high level of intervention. We operate throughout England, Wales and Scotland and actively look to recruit those with a desire to promote the rights and welfare of children.
What makes your company different from the competition?
We can offer:
•A company culture where people are valued, supported and their contributions are recognised.
•A Working environment that can be challenging at times but also extremely rewarding. You can make a real difference to the lives of others.
•Industry-leading training, including a comprehensive two week induction programme, that has led to us becoming an employer of choice within our sector.
•A firm emphasis on learning and development, including opportunities to gain a range of nationally recognised qualifications.
•Career development opportunities; we develop our staff and regularly promote from within.
•A highly competitive salary plus additional benefits including childcare vouchers, bike to work scheme, workplace pension and employee assistance programme.
How many people do you employ or train each year?
We currently employ almost 300 people but are looking to double in size over the next 12 months.
Why are you a good company to work for or train with?
- Industry leading training including a comprehensive induction programme
- We seek to recruit from within which means you can develop your career with us
- We put a great deal of focus on the learning and development of our employees
- We offer a very supportive, inclusive and friendly company culture which people are proud to be part of
- We offer excellent rewards such as a highly competitive salary, access to a pension scheme, 28 days holiday per year, childcare vouchers, Bike to Work scheme