Outdoor work is available across our 11 U.K adventure centres. We offer opportunities for everyone. Escape the ordinary, forget the 9-5 and join the adventure with us! Kingswood is the most experienced provider of outdoor education in the UK. Founded over 40 years ago, Kingswood runs over 1.2 million activity sessions each year across ten activity centres located within picturesque surroundings. Begin your next adventure here and #CreateTheExperience with Kingswood. Check out our current openings and submit your application today.
How many people do you employ or train each year?
Each year we take on over 500 activity staff alone. Not to mention the centre support staff we employ to make sure our centres are running to the highest standard.
Why are you a good company to work for or train with?
Why join Kingswood?
~ Industry-leading pay rates
~ Flexible working contracts available to suit you
~ Award-winning training delivered by the experts in ‘fun’ In2action
~ Get a chance to work abroad; we are growing fast in Asia and have partners around the world!
~ An awesome uniform
~ Great food for our staff and guests, catering for vegetarians and vegans
~ Well-being and support
~ Work at one of our 10 picturesque locations across the U.K
~ Opportunities for everyone
If you are just starting out in your outdoors career and considering joining our unique Level 3 Outdoors Apprenticeship, you will receive:
• Receive a £500 sign-on bonus*
• Gain external NGB instructor qualifications
• Fly the nest, move away from home and enjoy free accommodation with us!
• Enjoy free breakfast, lunch and dinner with on-site catering
• After 10 months, earn £10.60 per hour!
• Hands-on, practical training with time allocated to develop further with off-the-job learning
• Receive industry-leading training via Skern Training and Skills
• Well-being and support
• Work at one of our 10 picturesque locations across the U.K
• Live an independent lifestyle, here at Kingswood!
*Terms and conditions apply
What are you waiting for… apply today!